1. At this web site, information sent by your web browser, may be automatically collected. This information typically includes your domain name (the site after the @ in your e-mail address). It may also contain your user name (the name before the @ in your e-mail address). Other examples of information collected by our server include the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect the visitor's computer to the Internet, operating system and platform, the average time spent on our website, pages viewed, information searched for, access times, websites visited before and a visitor visits our website, and other relevant statistics. The amount of information sent depends on the settings you have on your web browser; please refer to your browser if you want to learn what information it sends.
2. All such information will be used only to assist us in providing an effective service on this website. We may from time to time supply the owners or operators of third party websites from which it is possible to link to our website with information relating to the number of users linking to our website from such third party website. You cannot be identified from this information.
3. We use the information we automatically receive from your web browser to see which pages you visit within our website, which website you visited before coming to ours, and where you go after you leave. We at Reliance can then develop statistics that are helpful to understanding how our visitors use this website. We use this information in the aggregate to measure the use of our website and to administer and improve our website. This statistical data is interpreted by Reliance in its continuing effort to present the website content that visitors are seeking in a format they find most helpful.
Information placed on your computer
We may store some information such as cookies on your computer when you look at our website. Cookies are pieces of information that a website transfers to the hard drive of a visitor's computer for record-keeping purposes. This information facilitates your use of our website and ensures that you do not need to re-enter your details every time you visit it. You can erase or choose to block this information from your computer if you want to; please refer to your browser settings to do so. Erasing or blocking such information may limit the range of features available to the visitor on our website. We use also use such information to provide visitors a personalised experience on our website. We may use such information to allow visitors to use the website without logging on upon returning, to auto-populate email forms, to make improvements and to better tailor our website to our visitors' needs. We also use this information to verify that visitors meet the criteria required to process their requests.
We have implemented technology and policies, with the objective of protecting your privacy from unauthorised access and improper use, and periodically review the same.
1. For your convenience, this page may contain certain hyperlinks to other Reliance pages as well as to websites outside Reliance. In addition, you may have linked to our website from another website. We cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other websites, even if you access them using links from our website. We can make no promises or guarantees regarding data collection on the hyper-linked pages and on websites that are not owned by Reliance. We recommend that you check the policy of each website you visit, or link from, and contact the owners or operators of such websites if you have any concerns or questions.
1. We aim to keep our information about you as accurate as possible. If you would like to review or change the details you have supplied us with, please contact us as set out below. If you wish to change or delete any of the personal information you have entered whilst visiting our website or if you have any questions about our privacy statement, e-mail the Data Manager at eBiz@ril.com
2. If you are concerned about our use of your personal information, please contact us at eBiz@ril.com, with the subject line, "privacy."
3. If at any time you would like to contact us, you can do so by emailing us at eBiz@ril.com