- Polyester fibres are usually dyed with specific
dyeing method employing high temperature and high
pressure with disperse dyes.
- The shade of polyester fibres has lower chroma
than other fibre variants because molecular structure
and the crystalline structure of polyester fibres
have poor affinity to dyes.
- Recron® Cationic
Dyeable Yarns have a chemical modifier copolymerised
with polyester fibres during polycondensation process.
- Recron® Cationic
Polyester Yarns have superior Polarity to cationic
dyes i.e., superior affinity to the bases of Cationic
dyes that can be dyed in clear brilliant colours
Apparel: Sarees, Dress Material
POY: 80/24, 115/36, 130/36, 130/72, 235/72
POY: 50/24, 50/36, 115/36
Flat: 30/32, 50/36, 75/36
A general guide to Texturing Speeds for Recron®
- Texturing Speeds # 600 mpm
- Lower Primary Temperature
- Lower Draw Ratio
- Recron® Bi Shrinkage
Yarns are composed of two individual components
having differential shrinkage.
- While processing this yarn with heat energy, the
high shrinkage component tends to shrink more as
compared to the lower shrinkage component , thereby
causing the latter to form a loop. This provides
raised effect on the surface of fabrics giving them
extra silky texture and soft peach type effect.
- Wide range of combinations are possible by mixing
Apparel: Dress Materials
Flat: 40/28, 60/48, 60/48 NSY, 60/62, 60/96, 140/144
- The condition of machinery should be excellent
to avoid high friction.
- Worn out guides should be replaced with new guides.
- Twist level should be as low as possible (should
not exceed 400 tpm)
- Twist to be inserted only in TFO--preferably direct
feeding. Rewinding process should be avoided.
- Heat setting is to be strictly avoided as shrinkage
level gets lost in setting
- Recron® YOX
yarn is a polyester flat filament yarn using filaments
of two or more different deniers.
- It offers increased bulk , increased stiffness
and bending resistance.
- Finer filament adds to the flexibility of yarn
and coarseness as usual imparts strength.
- But at the same time coarser filaments have high
- So, fabrics produced from coarser conventional
yarn for apparel wear in totality do not meet the
- Fabrics produced out of such yarns lacks good
handle. It is here where , Recron®
YOX yarn plays a role. When a conventional filament
yarn is replaced with YOX , it will increase the
feel of the fabrics. The fabric will be supple and
will have good handle. Drape of the fabric will
be excellent. All these advantages makes YOX yarn
a potential replacement coarse filament in the denier
range of 150 denier and above.
- YOX yarn is a potential replacement coarse filament
in the denier range of 150 denier and above.
For better downstream performance the yarn is usually
twisted and heat set
Thick and Thin
- Recron® Thick
and Thin yarns are polyester filament yarns of uneven
thickness , thereby giving rise to speckled effect
in the length direction of the yarn.
- Due to uneven portion random deep and light effects
can be obtained, allowing the development of a melange
- Compared to ordinary polyester yarn, this has
lower strength, greater elongation and extremely
high shrinkage in boiling water. So this yarn can
not be used directly in the fabrics.
- The yarn requires preparatory treatment like twisting,
intermingling/doubling and heat setting.
- It is possible to obtain products with varying
tone-to-tone contrast depending on the combination
of warp and weft yarn arrangement and the dyeing
- That is, in order to obtain a sprinkle coloured
pattern in both warp and weft direction, this yarn
is used for both warp and weft and plain or twill
is used for design.
- To obtain running in single direction this yarn
is used in that direction or an irregular design
Apparel: Dress Materials, Shirting
Flat: 75/36, 750/36, 150/48